Jenna is now a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the State of Florida having completed the state’s licensing process, which involves extensive education and training, experience, and testing, Congratulations!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 22 entries.
Entries by admin
Davidson Engineering is pleased to announce that our Engineers, Jenna Woodward, EI, CFM and Krystle Weems, CFM, have received their certification of floodplain management (CFM) through the nationally recognized Association of State Floodplain Managers (ASFPM). They are now prepared to assist on projects involving FIRM map changes/revisions/amendments.
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
- Floodplain Management CertificationOctober 5, 2017 - 10:43 am
- DE becomes Blue Zone Approved WorkplaceSeptember 14, 2017 - 11:58 am
- Davidson Engineering is now in SarasotaOctober 18, 2016 - 10:00 am
- 11th Annual United Way Run & Walk 4 The WayOctober 18, 2016 - 9:58 am
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm