Davidson Engineering is pleased to announce that our Engineers, Jenna Woodward, EI, CFM and Krystle Weems, CFM, have received their certification of floodplain management (CFM) through the nationally recognized Association of State Floodplain Managers (ASFPM). They are now prepared to assist on projects involving FIRM map changes/revisions/amendments.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 19 entries.
Entries by admin
Davidson Engineering is proud to announce our newest location in Sarasota, Florida. We are located at 1990 Main Street, Suite 750, in Sarasota.
The 11th Annual United Way Run & Walk 4 The Way (5k) took place at North Collier Regional Park on October 1, 2016. Davidson Engineering is a proud sponsor of this event and of the United Way.
- Floodplain Management CertificationOctober 16, 2017 - 10:43 am
- Davidson Engineering is now in SarasotaOctober 18, 2016 - 10:00 am
- 11th Annual United Way Run & Walk 4 The WayOctober 18, 2016 - 9:58 am
- Josh Fruth Promoted to Vice PresidentOctober 20, 2015 - 3:35 pm
- United Way’s 10th Annual Walk for the WaySeptember 25, 2015 - 8:20 am
- Jenna Woodward, E.I.T. Promoted to Project ManagerAugust 7, 2015 - 3:44 pm
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm