This project included the planning and preliminary engineering to prepare a study and report for a major Collier County wastewater capital improvement project of approximately 12 million dollars. The study included the examination of 5 different corridor possibilities for a sanitary forcemain expansion with recommendations for the best alternative. The work required extensive experience in land use planning, engineering, easement acquisition and coordination with local property owners and developers to gain corridor easement access for the new main. DE is now providing technical assistance for the permitting and installation of the new forcemain. Phase 1 of the project is complete, phase 2 is under construction and phase 3 is currently in permitting.
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
- Floodplain Management CertificationOctober 5, 2017 - 10:43 am
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses CCPS churches Collier County Public Schools commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Landscape Landscape Architect Landscape Architecture Medical medical facility Motor Coach Resort Move office space Permits Planner planning Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai transportation transportation planning triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm