Countryside Golf and Country Club is a residential golf community zoned PUD, located between Davis Blvd and Radio Road, just south of Santa Barbara Blvd. Countryside amended the existing PUD and SDP for additions to the existing clubhouse facility and construction of a new 6,847 square foot fitness center within the existing golf course tract of the site.
- Carl Thrushman receives his P.E.December 8, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses Carl Carl Thrushman CCPS churches Collier County Collier County Public Schools Collier County Sports Complex commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store Golf golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Medical medical facility Move office space P.E. Permits Planner Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports Sports Complex staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm