Gateway Golf and Country Club is located at 11360 Championship Drive in Lee County. Davidson Engineering provided site design and permitting allowing for the construction of the existing clubhouse will be expanded by approximately 6,150 s.f. Adjacent cart paths around the facility will be removed and re-constructed to accommodate the expansion.
- Carl Thrushman receives his P.E.December 8, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses Carl Carl Thrushman CCPS churches Collier County Collier County Public Schools Collier County Sports Complex commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store Golf golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Medical medical facility Move office space P.E. Permits Planner Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports Sports Complex staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm