Civil Design & permitting for a 9,200 square foot fire station for the Bonita Springs Fire Control & Rescue District on a 1.8 acre parcel in the Bay Landing CPD located on the corner of US 41 and West Terry Street in Bonita Springs, FL. The engineering design for this fire station included right of way improvements, utility extensions, parking facilities, environmental services and drainage system modifications. The project was completed in early 2010 and has become an integral addition to Bonita Springs Fire Control & Rescue District’s emergency services.
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
- Floodplain Management CertificationOctober 5, 2017 - 10:43 am
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses CCPS churches Collier County Public Schools commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Landscape Landscape Architect Landscape Architecture Medical medical facility Motor Coach Resort Move office space Permits Planner planning Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai transportation transportation planning triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm