Lamoraga Restaurant is located at 3936 Tamiami Trail North (US41) Naples, on a 0.86 acre commercially (C4) zoned parcel. This redevelopment project was a conversion of a dated office building into a posh, contemporary restaurant. The site improvements included conversion to public sewer and an innovative stormwater management system comprised entirely of a permeable paver system, one of the first in Naples. The entire drivable paver surface on-site allows stormwater to percolate through to the integral storage beneath, with no need for storm pipes or catch basins. This is the first Lamoraga restaurant to open in the United States. The Lamoraga restaurant franchise, which features contemporary Spanish cuisine, currently has four restaurants in Spain, specifically in Puerto Banús, Granada and two in Málaga.
- Carl Thrushman receives his P.E.December 8, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses Carl Carl Thrushman CCPS churches Collier County Collier County Public Schools Collier County Sports Complex commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store Golf golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Medical medical facility Move office space P.E. Permits Planner Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports Sports Complex staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm