Living Word Family Church located off of Immokalee Road in eastern Collier County, this 37 acres site is currently developed with a 500 seat sanctuary. Davidson Engineering has recently designed and permitted the addition of a Youth Ministry Building, a parking lot expansion, underground utilities, and storm water management areas. DE’s planning department prepared a master campus update to assist the church with fundraising and future development as the church continues to grow.
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
- Floodplain Management CertificationOctober 5, 2017 - 10:43 am
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses CCPS churches Collier County Public Schools commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Landscape Landscape Architect Landscape Architecture Medical medical facility Motor Coach Resort Move office space Permits Planner planning Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai transportation transportation planning triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm