Regatta Landing is a gated waterfront neighborhood of 64 coach homes located within the Windstar on Naples Bay Community. This site posed several storm water design and management constraints. Due to the sensitive surrounding waters, the on-site treatment system was designed to remove nutrients that exceed current SFWMD standards. Maximizing a site plan for development needs and at the same time meeting storm water management requirements was utilized for this project.
- Carl Thrushman receives his P.E.December 8, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses Carl Carl Thrushman CCPS churches Collier County Collier County Public Schools Collier County Sports Complex commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store Golf golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Medical medical facility Move office space P.E. Permits Planner Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports Sports Complex staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm