Sports Club is a local non-profit organization that converted an existing gymnasium into a safe after school program, summer camp and youth sports environment. Davidson Engineering assisted with the design of an efficient inter-connect drive improving access between the Sports Club and the Community School. Davidson Engineering has been working with Sports Club to develop their long term master plan build-out for the site and continues to assist the Club with all of their permitting needs.
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
- Floodplain Management CertificationOctober 5, 2017 - 10:43 am
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses CCPS churches Collier County Public Schools commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Landscape Landscape Architect Landscape Architecture Medical medical facility Motor Coach Resort Move office space Permits Planner planning Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai transportation transportation planning triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm