Sports Club is a local non-profit organization that converted an existing gymnasium into a safe after school program, summer camp and youth sports environment. Davidson Engineering assisted with the design of an efficient inter-connect drive improving access between the Sports Club and the Community School. Davidson Engineering has been working with Sports Club to develop their long term master plan build-out for the site and continues to assist the Club with all of their permitting needs.
- Carl Thrushman receives his P.E.December 8, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier CountyNovember 7, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Carl Thrushman, E.I. promoted to Project ManagerMay 14, 2018 - 3:15 pm
- DE Selected to Design the Collier County Sports ComplexMay 10, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jenna Woodward receives P.E. LicenseFebruary 2, 2018 - 2:15 pm
- DE Celebrates 20 Years of BusinessOctober 8, 2017 - 2:41 pm
adult facility Army Corps of Engineers campuses Carl Carl Thrushman CCPS churches Collier County Collier County Public Schools Collier County Sports Complex commercial Commercial & Industrial commercial-&-Industrial country club Education educational Engineer Engineering Everglades Restoration fire and rescue furniture store Golf golf community government Jeff Davidson Jenna Woodward Medical medical facility Move office space P.E. Permits Planner Project Manager recycle residential Restaurant School sports Sports Complex staff State of Florida Tamiami Hyundai triathlon youth facility
Davidson Engineering, Inc.
4365 Radio Road, Suite 201
Naples, FL 34104
P (239) 434-6060
F (239) 434-6084
M-F: 7:30am - 4:00pm