Davidson Engineering provided the following professional engineering and planning services to Eagle Creek Golf & Country Club:
- A Planned Unit Development (PUD) Amendment allowing additional golf course uses within a portion of Tract B.
- 2,210 +/- sf expansion to the existing Master Clubhouse Facility
- Demolition of the existing Crystal Lakes Clubhouse and replacing with a new2,815 sf Café, new pool deck and a 6,472 sf addition to the existing fitness facility.
- Tower Road Weir Ownership Research
- CR 951/Collier Blvd. Buffer Research