Land Development and Planning
Since 1997, we have navigated the maze of government regulations, policies, and stayed abreast of local ordinances for the benefit of our clients. Our planning services include:
- Community Master Planning
- Public Meetings (Charrettes, Public Workshops and Informational Meetings)
- Comprehensive Planning
- Development of Regional Impact
- Geographical Information Systems Data & Analysis (GIS)
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Due Diligence Analysis / Feasibility Studies
- Land Use Amendments
- Variance Petitions
- Conditional Use Petitions
- Site Planning / Subdivision Design
- Public Hearings
Ready to get started?
Southwest Florida’s best civil engineering firm is ready to work for you.