City Gate Commerce Center
City Gate is a 291-acre commercial and light industrial park comprised of three plats, an advanced stormwater management system, and the necessary utility and stormwater infrastructure to accommodate 2.8 million square feet of expansion. Scope of work included:
- Stormwater Management
- Utility & Stormwater Infrastructure
- Local, State and Federal Permitting
- Several Construction Plans and Plats
- Preliminary Construction Permits for the County Sports Complex located within City Gate
- Construction Engineering and Inspections
- Roadway Extension Plans
- Permitting to provide access to the Resource Recovery Business Park and 305 Parcel
Ready to get started?
Southwest Florida’s best civil engineering firm is ready to work for you.